Request a Dental Appointment in Cedarhurst
Announcement from office of Alina Bergan D.D.S. P.C.
Our dear patients!
We hope that you and your family are in good health. It is with great joy that we announce that the office if fully open and we have resumed regular hours. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. Covid-19 is presenting some unique challenges, but we used the downtime to learn how to properly protect our patients and staff. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the CDC and OSHA. We constantly follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You will notice changes in the office when you come for your next visit. Some of them will be visible to you (such as our new protective attire and front desk sneeze guard), while others are not so obvious (H13 TRUE HEPA air filtration units, surface disinfecting fogger, UV lights). We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
· Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office. You will be asked to wear a mask when entering the office.
· We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
· You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines since they are difficult to disinfect, and chairs will be spaced out. But there will be little to no use of the waiting area, because we will ask you to wait in your car until your treatment room is ready.
· Water cooler will be replaced by individual bottles, just ask our front desk staff.
· Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients and reduce wait time. That might mean that you might be offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. However, we do plan to expand our regular hours in order to accommodate you to the best of our ability.
· We will allow greater time between patients in order to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
· We will ask you to come alone, if possible, since we try to minimize the number of visitors in the waiting area.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 516-374-2882.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
We missed you!
Dr. Bergan and staff
The first step towards a beautiful, healthy smile is to request an appointment. Please contact our office by phone (516) 374-2882 or complete the appointment request form below. Our scheduling coordinator will contact you to confirm your appointment.
If you or a family member are not feeling well, we respectfully ask for you to reschedule your appointment.
We appreciate your understanding and support during this time.